Skip to main content

Custom Wood plugs

Custom Wood plugs


Hey men, just how's it going? Last time I went from half inch to nine-sixteenths; this time I'm going from nine-sixteenths to five-eights of an inch. The ones I'm using now ... I'll take these o-rings off so you could see properly right there you could see that it fits right over the little black box but take a drudge you could see that it is nine sixteenths of an inch. These plugs are five-eights of an inch there you go, once again, that is five-eights of an inch.

So I'm just mosting likely to jump into i'm not gon na discuss anything else, I'm just gon na extend cuz I recognize that's just what you're below for. This is my five-eighths of an inch, sixteen millimeters taper. I recognize some individuals have this point against tapers, that it's harmful or it misbehaves for the ear. I truly assume that comes down to every individual individually, the individual preference as well as the method their ears as well as bodies work. My body as well as my ears have actually been fine with tapers, I have actually been to three-quarters of an inch, shrunk right back down to just what I thought was no scale, as well as I have actually been extending back up ever since with tapers, as well as the periodic dead extending, but it has been not problem to my ears, except with my early extending when, I wasn't really prepared as well as I didn't recognize just what I was doing due to the fact that I had not done that much research, today I have, I recognize that extending with tapers for me personally, readies. I claimed I wouldn't talk as well as I did, so the taper, as well as I'll just place a little of jojoba oil on there from is once again.



So just what I usually do is just place everything there, and then with excess, just placed it on my ear a little bit. Oil, for me, assists not just to extend up with tapers, but additionally uh ... assists thicken the ear I assume that's just how jojoba oil is supposed to work anyway, it's supposed to thicken the ear. Anyway, so the stretch. So the fourteen to the sixteen. Okay, this one didn't go right through like the other ones did but there was still no pain. If I pull down on my ear worth there's, like, no gap there whatsoever. Below is the very first plug. Exactly what I'm gon na do is I'm gon na maintain the front o-ring on so I don't need to stress over that after that; these ones really do have the groove for the o-ring, so it's not gon na be as challenging as the other ones but anyway, all you do is you line it up with the taper and then push it through it heads out the side and then you ... where's the other o-ring? with a feeling of despair Oh no! It's gone! eased.

After that you just take the other o-ring, placed it on the back, and that's one ear done. sixteen millimeters, five-eighths of an inch. Currently take the other one out. My o--- my ha-- Emphasis. My fingers are still a little unsafe, so I will certainly just place excess on ... jojoba oil on my ear, oo there was a great deal on that particular one. And this one. Once more, no pain. But if I pull it down; no gap. So this is possibly the last stretch I will certainly do where there will not be any kind of pain whatsoever. Possibly rising to three-quarters of an inch, maybe bit of pain. I'm thinking, certainly. So, once again front o-ring on-- back o-ring off, so you could push it through (like) that. Currently you place the back o-ring on and that's the second ear done, so now I'm formally at five-eighth of an inch, sixteen millimetres. This moment I'm going from five-eighths to-- no no that's wrong. You could see that if I pull it down, oops, came out. That's, fine, attempt once again. If I pull it d-- Damn it.


Related to custom wood plugs:
Custom Wood Plugs

Comments